|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Information relating to our Buyers
This site is operated through Selz.com. The Worlds of SE Smith believes in protecting the privacy of the clients who purchase through this site and we follow the policies set forth by them.
- What information do we collect from Buyers?
- Usage data: we collect information about orders that Buyers initiate, information about the Selz-supported stores that Buyers visit, and information about the device and browser they use. We use this information to provide our Merchants with the Services, including supporting and processing orders and to improve our Services.
- Checkout data: we collect our Buyers’ name, email, shipping address, billing address, phone number, IP address, and any other custom fields as defined by our Merchants.
We use this information to provide our Merchants with the Services, including supporting and processing orders and for risk and fraud screening, and authentication.
- How is this information collected?
We collect this information when a Buyer uses or accesses an online store or online checkout that uses our Services, such as when a Buyer visits a Merchant’s site, or places an order on a Merchant’s site. We may also collect personal information from third parties, such as our service providers, and business affiliates.
- How is this information shared?
Selz works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide you with our Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts. We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- To prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our Terms of Service, or any other agreements related to the Services, or as required by law.
- If the Merchant whose store you visit or whose checkout you access directs us to transfer this information.
- To conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities.
- Personal information may also be shared with another company if it acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will take appropriate steps to inform you, including sending you an email, if we have your email address, and posting notices on our home page.
Information relating to Selz website visitors and support users
- What information do we collect from website visitors and support users?
- Website visitors: we collect information about the device and browser visitors use, as well as the visitors’ network connection, IP address and information about the cookies installed on your device.
- Chat support: we collect chat support users’ name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, IP address, chat transcript and other personal information you provide during the chat.
We use this information to verify your account, to provide and enhance our Services and answer any questions you may have.
- How is this information collected?
We collect this information from visitors and support users who visit the Selz website, use Services offered on our website or engage with us either by email, web form, or instant message.
- How is this information shared?
Selz works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide you with our Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
Cookies and related tracking methods
Third Party apps
Selz’s platform allows merchants to connect their stores with third party applications to alter or provide new functionalities in their store. Selz is not responsible for and has no control over how these apps function. Merchants ultimately can control which apps they choose to use with their stores, and are responsible for making sure that they do so in compliance with relevant privacy and data protection requirements.
Account closure and your personal data
In general, we will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request or, if you are a merchant, you terminate your account and your information is purged pursuant to our standard process.
We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
How we store and secure your personal information
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Residents of the European Economic Area and California
Selz works with merchants and users around the world. If you are located in the EEA, as part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to Australia, the United States and The Philippines. In order to ensure that your information is protected when transferred out of the EEA, Selz relies on standard contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the European Commission.
If you are located in the EEA and California, you have certain rights under European and Californian law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you are a merchant, a partner, a visitor of Selz’s websites, or a user of Selz’s support services and wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below. If you are a buyer and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchants you interacted with directly -- we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.
Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, we note that we are generally processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above, unless we are required by law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation.
If you have unresolved concerns, you may have the right to complain to a data protection authority in the country where you live, where you work or where you feel your rights were infringed.
How we transfer information we collect internationally
We collect information globally and primarily store that information in the United States. We transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we or our third-party service providers operate for the purpose of providing you the Services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to protect it, however these countries may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to the laws of many of the countries where our customers and users are based.
When we share information about you within and among Selz affiliates, we make use of standard contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the European Commission.
Our policy towards children
The Services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services.
By email at [email protected]